Compliance Manager Job Description Sample
What is Compliance Manager?
Compliance Manager, identify and advise any potential risks affecting companies’ reputation, security, safety, financial sustainability, and presence. In addition, the Compliance Manager is expected to provide a better valuation for the risk management policies along with the protocols to come up with policies and provide suggestions to avoid threats, reduce or transfer risk or Mitigate the effects of those which can’t be avoided. As part of the responsibility, he must manage the risks associated with our organization, customers, reputation, employees and interests of stakeholders.
He is responsible for keeping the legal and ethical integrity of the company intact by the use of policy enforcement and program planning. The compliance manager looks after the day-to-day changes in laws which affect the corporate world and are responsible for creating and reporting to their respected upper management.
Compliance Manager Job Description
Compliance managers need a strong background in statistics, analytical, and organizational skills. In addition, he has to perform a wide range of duties, including evaluating all present & upcoming compliance regulations, evaluating all the processes and taking training sessions.
Compliance Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Draft, modify and Create & implement company policies, rules as well as regulations.
2. To look after all business operations related to compliance, including investments, policies & procedures.
3. Design and monitor the control systems to prevent rules or internal policies violations.
4. Regularly review the efficiency of the control system and improve them continuously.
5. Review company’s procedure and identify hidden risk or compliance issues.
6. Collaborate with corporate counsels, HR departments and department managers to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations perform timely audits on company procedures and processes.
7. Supervise the compliance officers and team.
8. Assess the business’s future ventures and plan to identify and eliminate compliance risks.
9. Review team members’ work, and if any compliance issues are found, then provide solutions, advice, or guidance.
10. Preparing reports for senior management.
Compliance Manager Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, Industry Experience, Industry Certification.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in law.
3. Skill for risk mitigation simulation
4. In-depth knowledge of the industry, including rules and regulations.
5. Excellent communication skills with interpersonal abilities.
6. Statistical and analytical mindset with organizational skills.
7. Strong understanding of reporting procedures & record keeping
8. Well-regulated and persistent with outstanding planning abilities.
9. The problem-solving mindset with the ability to see the complexities of policies and regulations.
10. Fast decision making and established rules on risk management.